Senior Java AEM Developer
Min requirements :-
- Must currently or most recently worked in and served in AEM Development role and capacity, involved in the integration of AEM.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of direct hands-on experience working with AEM 6.x web content management systems
- Minimum of 3 years' of demonstrated experience in the development, integration, implementation and deployment of AEM foundational concepts and components
- Must possess a solid understanding with demonstrated experience using all of Adobe AEM building blocks, including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., as well as the AEM development and deployment processes.
- Expertise in Adobe Experience Manager related technologies: OSGi, Java Content Repository, Apache Sling, HTL
- Min of 2+ years of J2EE development experience required
- Good understanding of web-application development: HTTP protocol, experience in REST based web services, Servlets, web-performance best practices, session management
- Version control: Git
- Build frameworks: Maven
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organisations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 3500 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central, and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology, and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.