Senior Java AEM Developer
Min requirements :-
- Must currently or most recently worked in and served in AEM Development role and capacity, involved in the integration of AEM.
- Minimum of 3 years’ of direct hands-on experience working with AEM 6.x web content management systems
- Minimum of 3 years' of demonstrated experience in the development, integration, implementation and deployment of AEM foundational concepts and components
- Must possess a solid understanding with demonstrated experience using all of Adobe AEM building blocks, including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc., as well as the AEM development and deployment processes.
- Expertise in Adobe Experience Manager related technologies: OSGi, Java Content Repository, Apache Sling, HTL
- Min of 2+ years of J2EE development experience required
- Good understanding of web-application development: HTTP protocol, experience in REST based web services, Servlets, web-performance best practices, session management
- Version control: Git
- Build frameworks: Maven
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.