Senior DevOps Engineer
Job Description :
We are seeking a strong DevOps Engineer with good technical expertise, to be responsible for the quality of a highly scalable and distributed platform for one of the largest world-leading Auto mobile industry.
You will be working as a key member of this collaborative team with a group of experts recognized around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to play a role as a key contributor in creating the next generation of network-centric distributed and scalable architectures.
- GCP Application Arch with 4-5 Microservices with approach to Security, DR/BCP, Cost Monitoring, Logging, Autoscale (up and down for Compute and storage resources),etc.
GCP micro-services platform configuration:
- Functions, GKE, IAM, KMS, Storage, Compute Engine, Google Resource Manager, Database (MS SQL), Bigtable, Cloudrun, Pub/Sub
- Jira, Jenkins, GitHub, Terraform, Cloud Deployment Manager, Python
- Help align program workstream deliverables and timing e.g. “wall-walk”
- Determine cloud security and networking requirements for overlay
- Establish CI/CD and Security Tooling standards – Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory, Veracode, Twistlock, etc.
- Prepare for “day 2” SRE with integrated alerting, monitoring, logging, distributed tracing, backups, etc. (and collaboratively select services and tools)
Epics/Features for Backlog and Testing:
- Authentication and Authorization, API Security, DR Patterns, VPC Standards, CICD/IaC Pipeline Implementation, Go-Live to Prod MVPs, Day 2 Ops MVPs, GKE Container Mgmt MVP, Security Incident Response
- 5-8 years of exp as a Devops engineer who has significant exp working on Infra/Devops SDLC environment
- GCP resource provisioning through IA/Terraform, Tekton CI/CD Pipelines
- Integrating App Security - static/dynamic open source code scans, Artifact registry, JSON, Service mesh Istio, Java/microservices deployment in GCP.
- Serverless and non-serverless (ie Kubernetes) microservices deployments.
- Observability and monitoring of microservices - GCP Native & Dynatrace.
- Needs to have a good background in networking, authorization and authentication IAM
- Experience with Apigee, Spring cloud gateway and other API Gateways a plus
What we offer :
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.