Senior DevOps Engineer with GCP
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of cutting-edge technological solutions for businesses across various industries. We are seeking an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team and contribute to the delivery of our world-class services. The Senior DevOps Engineer will be responsible for developing, deploying, and maintaining our infrastructure and applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Design, deploy, and maintain infrastructure and applications on various platforms, including K8S and GCP
- Automate the deployment and configuration of infrastructure and applications
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines and release management processes
- Collaborate with development teams to improve deployment processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to infrastructure and applications
- Monitor and maintain the health and performance of infrastructure and applications using Prometheus monitoring
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as code using tools such as Chef
- Continuously improve processes and procedures related to DevOps activities
- Mentor junior team members and provide technical leadership
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps or a related field
- Proficient in Jenkins, Artifactory, Gitlab, K8S
- Hands-on experience with GCP
- Knowledge of Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Knowledge of bash, Python / Ruby
- Strong understanding of networking and security concepts
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Proven experience with CI/CD and release management process;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
If you meet the requirements and are passionate about working in a challenging and innovative environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account
- Private medical insurance for employees and their family members
- Corporate benefit program
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.