Senior QA Automation Engineer with Python
- Participate in design, development, delivery, and support test automation framework using Python
- Occasional manual testing
- Implement new tests and collect metrics about auto tests
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; etc.)
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the keys to success
- Collaborate with a team of QA engineers
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Web and API testing
- Commercial experience with Selenium (Python)
- Confident knowledge of software QA methodology, processes and tools
- Experience with bug and ticket tracking systems (preferably Jira)
- Good communication skills and at least intermediate technical speaking English
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Understanding of general OOP and Functional programming concepts
- Linux/Mac hands-on experience
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account
- Private medical insurance for employees and their family members
- Corporate benefit program
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.