Account Success Manager
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager, to be responsible for Customer relations, Discover new Business opportunities, Research Customer needs and providing solutions & end to end sales.
You will be working as a key member of this collaborative team with a group of experts recognized around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to play a role as a key contributor in creating the next generation of network-centric distributed and scalable architectures.
We work with bleeding-edge technologies, including J2EE, in-memory data grids such as Oracle Coherence, NoSQL databases such as Apache Cassandra, automated testing tools such as Fitnesse, Selenium WebDriver, built in-house Jagger performance measurement tool, Continuous Integration, and Delivery, etc.
● Five or more years of experience in managing sales in a corporate setting
● Proven record of success with the entire sales process, from planning to closing
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
● Superb leadership ability
● Ability to travel at least 20% of the time
What we offer :
● Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
● Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
● Competitive salary
● Flexible schedule
● Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
● Corporate social events
● Professional development opportunities
● Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.