Senior Delivery Manager
- Manage client expectations from deliverables perspective.
- Provide timely reports to stakeholders and executives.
- Provide overall quality assurance for delivery projects across the portfolio
- Control/improve financial performance of the portfoli
- Contribute to pre-sales initiatives from a delivery perspective, representing and upholding Grid Dynamics ways of working to clients and internal stakeholders
- Work with Tech Leadership and Sales teams to shape and estimate new opportunities
- Drive and manage strategic initiatives to optimize delivery processes, project resourcing and ensuring a pipeline of skilled team members for new projects
- Manage client executive relationships (C-suite level) and handle any project delivery escalations
- Be accountable for the success and growth of accounts within the portfolio
- Articulate your thoughts clearly, follow up on tasks and questions on behalf of engineers, and communicate across a wide variety of functions and levels.
- Adept at working in the epicenter of teams of highly talented, independent individuals.
- Excellent communication and analytical abilities. Establish and maintain relationships with all local client stakeholders, become primary go-to delivery person on all project matters.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Proactively communicate project status and risks to stakeholders.
- Project planning.
- Consult on Agile testing and test automation.
- Act as a career coach or/and advisor for future leadership subordinates.
- Help newcomers to speed up and become fully operational in the team
- Assess internal candidates for open positions at the client account
- Experience in technical program management, performance management, and supervision.
- Experience with Cloud-based infrastructure systems.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Opportunity for long trips to the US or Europe and possibility for relocation
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.