Senior Software Engineer (Java)
We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer for a team, that will handle the invoicing project with high-volume traffic and high security standards. Our client is a global digital payment technology company that serves individual and commercial clients, financial institutions, government entities, and merchants. It facilitates global e-commerce through digital payments and information. Its portfolio of offerings consists of mobile payments, payment cards, commercial payments, transaction processing services, merchant solutions, and other digital services. It also supports the local businesses. The company operates in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa. Visa is headquartered in Foster City, California, the US.
- Participate in the design and development of high-performance business applications, from requirements analysis to production
- Continually improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years in Java development
- Working experience with Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Web Spring Security), MongoDB
- Robust OO Programming and OO Design concepts knowledge
- Strong unit/integration testing experience
- Delivery Focused using Agile Development Methodology (Scrum/Kanban)
- Need to be a team player while having the capacity to work independently
- Strong analytical and logical skills including troubleshooting
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good English both verbal and written skills are a must
- Be ready to work from the office 2 times per week.
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Join us and prepare to grow!
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.