Full Stack Nodejs Developer
- AWS Cognito
- Teamwork, Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- 4+ years of working experience in Backend (Node.js, NestJS, Express or similar) technologies.
- Strong knowledge of backend frameworks/libraries.
- Expertise in RESTful API design and implementation.
- Experience in NoSQL databases like MongoDB, MySQL, Postgre SQL, and DynamoDB
- Architecting and deploying applications for AWS.
- AWS Solution Architect Professional Certification.
- Good knowledge of authentication, authorization, and security technologies.
- Employing strong TDD and performance optimization strategies, proficient in using testing frameworks like Jest for both unit and integration testing.
- Knowledge of AWS services such as Cognito, S3, Secrets Manager, and SQS.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders to understand and explain highly technical information in a clear, concise manner
- Time overlap may be needed for stand-ups and other client meetings.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment, are humble, and have an aptitude for learning and sharing knowledge
- Work on any stories assigned from Jira, collaboration and co-development with the Indian team, joining all scrum ceremonies.
- Coordinating with Development and product teams.Improve the structure, quality, and extensibility of code bases
- Implement tools and best practices
- Create reusable libraries and frameworks
- Act as subject matter expert and contribute to the server center of excellence
- Accurately estimate the level of effort
- Discover and evaluate new tools and technology partners
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.