QA Automation Engineer (Java)
- Participate in design, development, delivery, and support test automation framework using Java
- Implement new tests and collect metrics about auto tests
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; etc.)
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the keys to success
- Collaborate with a team of QA engineers
- 2+ years of commercial experience with UI, API testing
- Commercial experience with Selenium (Java, Spring, Guice)
- Cloud experience: AWS or GCP.
- Confident knowledge of software QA methodology, processes and tools
- Good communication skills and at least intermediate technical speaking English
- Understanding of general OOP and Functional programming concepts
- Linux/Mac hands-on experience
- BDD understanding
- Jenkins or Bamboo as CI/CD tool
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.