- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Review functional requirements
- Analyze test area, collect test data requirements, and build a managed test data set
- Execute tests, analyze results and report status to the team
- Configure CI test runs, collect metrics on test automation execution
- Collaborate with customer and teams in other locations
- 3+ years experience in QA
- Good knowledge in Protractor/Cypress, Jasmine, Allure, Jenkins
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Practical experience in building test automation framework
- Able to maintain and refactor existing UI tests
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account
- Additional vacation days
- Private medical insurance for employees and their family members
- Corporate benefit program
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.