General requisition: Quality Engineer (Romania)
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
About Our Quality Engineering Team:
Our team highly value ambition, innovation, creativity, detailed analysis and a clear understanding of a broader technology landscape. We encourage people to express their individuality by bringing their creativity and ideas into practice. We believe self-motivation and proactiveness are critical keys to success. Within Grid Dynamics, each team member has the opportunity to express their opinions and showcase their unique experience and expertise.
Our work environment is versatile and challenging:
- We work closely with the development team and have consistent exposure to technical tasks.
- We communicate directly with business representatives enabling us to hear first-hand about their requirements and expectations.
- We interact daily with all roles involved in the development process and have full visibility of project activities.
eCommerce is our focus - this presents a landscape of integrated, "best of breed" technologies that the QA team are engaged with on a daily basis.
As a Quality Engineer for Grid Dynamics, you will be responsible for delivering software solutions in the following areas:
- Lead quality and testing efforts on an Agile team
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Perform functional and exploratory testing
- Design, write and maintain automation scripts
- Define and track quality assurance artefacts (issues, bugs, reports, documentation etc.)
- Assess the level of effort for QA tasks
- Provide Quality Assurance consultancy to clients
- Contribute to continuous improvement of Quality Engineering
- 3+ years Automation QA experience in eCommerce Website (at least 2+ years in JS)
- Strong experience in test automation
- Extensive experience in functional and automated test tools, techniques and frameworks.
- Experience with writing Test Plans / Cases / Reports
- Knowledge about HTTP protocol basics
- Knowledge about issue-tracking software applications
- Spoken English (> Intermediate High) as need to communicate with customer
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development opportunities
- 24 days annual leave + an additional of 5 sick days
- Floating Holidays
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.