We are actively seeking a great Node.js Engineer with strong technical expertise, who is interested in joining our growing projects for one of the biggest IT companies.
When you join Grid Dynamics, you will be joining a bright engineering team that has open communication, empowerment, innovation, and a customer-centric culture.
- Participate in the design and development of our product from requirements analysis to production;
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies);
- Contribute on a daily basis and help with code reviews;
- Write unit tests and improve the test coverage;
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks;
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success.
- Strong experience in Node.js software development
- Experience with relational Databases (ie postGreSQL, mySQL, etc)
- Experience with NoSQL Databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Good knowledge of CI/CD (GitHubActions, CircleCi, etc)
- Proficient in writing unit tests using any testing framework
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Nice to have:
- AWS - Architecture (S3, EC2, ECS, Fargate (serverless technology)
- SnowFlake/Tableau (data storage solutions)
- GraphQL (API query language)
- Experience developing complex web applications with React/Redux, Hooks
- Need to practice modern software development techniques such as continuous integration
- Familiarity with test-driven development (TDD/BDD/DDD)
What we offer:
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
- Possibility to switch to another project within an account
- Additional vacation days
- Private medical insurance for employees and their family members
- Corporate benefit program
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.