Senior DevOps (with AWS)
- Build tools to provision EKS clusters on demand, maintain and manage the clusters;
- Build tools to monitor and alert based on the health of the supported clusters;
- Be responsible for the managed EKS clusters;
- Interface with Data Platform team, Users teams and AWS support personnel to debug/fix issues.
- Experience managing applications/data engineering or data science workloads on AWS
- Experience in infrastructure templating tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, Pulumi
Good understanding of Data Security on Cloud based applications
- Understanding of Networking concepts on Cloud, like VPCs, Route 53, Security Groups, NLB/ALB on AWS
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines for large scale application on AWS
- Background in redefining the applications into cloud native environments
- Experience in migrating & supporting the applications on Kubernetes
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming skills like Java, or Scala
- Good programming skills in Go, Unix & Python
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.