Senior Big Data Developer with Python / Spark / AWS
Grid Dynamics, a global software services company driving enterprise-level digital transformation solutions for Fortune 1000 corporations, is looking for an for an experienced and technology-proficient Senior Big Data Engineer to join our team!
Our client is a global industrial technology company focused on smarter transportation and mobility. The project is about the development of the DWH and pipelines to store and process supply data, gathering metrics from scanners and iOT devices on manufactures to avoid and detect losses on Fuel Supply chain.
- Development of the DWH and pipelines
- Store and process supply data
- Build the consolidated data platform to be used as a single source of data to aggregate information from a wide range of internal sources
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team
- Mentor and educate team members to adopt best practices in writing and maintaining production code
- Communicate clearly and effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- 3+ years of solid experience working with Python
- Working experience with AWS Cloud (S3, EMR)
- Working experience with Apache Spark and Apache Kafka
Nice to have:
- Working experience with Scala, Java
- Working experience with Airflow
- Ability to work with not clear requirements
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work across multiple projects
- English level: Upper-Intermediate and higher
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.