Senior BigData Developer with Python / Spark / AWS
ur client is a global industrial technology company focused on smarter transportation and mobility. The project is about the development of the DWH and pipelines to store and process supply data, gathering metrics from scanners and iOT devices on manufactures to avoid and detect losses on Fuel Supply chain.
The goal of the project is to build a consolidated data platform to be used as a single source of data to aggregate information from a wide range of internal sources. This will be used to drive sales, marketing, promotions, etc.
You will work with data scientists, who will improve existing algorithms for malfunction detection (water and fuel sensors, ground water sensors, corrosion etc) in the processes between Pump Dispenser and underground fuel storage.
- Development of the DWH and pipelines
- Store and process supply data
- Build the consolidated data platform to be used as a single source of data to aggregate information from a wide range of internal sources
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team
- Mentor and educate team members to adopt best practices in writing and maintaining production code
- Communicate clearly and effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- 2+ years of solid experience working with Python
- Working experience with AWS Cloud (S3, EMR)
- Working experience with Apache Spark and Apache Kafka
Nice to have:
- Working experience with Scala, Java
- Working experience with Airflow
- Ability to work with not clear requirements
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work across multiple projects
- English level: Upper-Intermediate and higher
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.