Senior Performance QA Engineer
- Work with high load microservices architecture
- Develop performance tests using Gatling and Java
- Develop custom performance testing tool in Java
- Build CI/CD process for performance testing
- Work with HTTP, gRPC, Protobuf technologies
- Develop tools for test data generation
- 4+ years of experience as a Performance QA
- Deep understanding of Jmeter and Gatling
- Experience with Java, at least at junior level
- Understand transactions in a complex system.
- Understand how to test concurrency, the roles of scalability, capacity, and reliability as quality attributes.
- Being able to read results and interpret graphs, log analysis
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.