Senior QA Automation Engineer (JS)
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Review functional requirements
- Analyze test area, collect test data requirements, and build a managed test data set
- Execute tests, analyze results and report status to the team
- Configure CI test runs, collect metrics on test automation execution
- Collaborate with customer and teams in other locations
- 3+ years experience in QA
- Good knowledge in Protractor/Cypress, Jasmine, Allure, Jenkins
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Practical experience in building test automation framework
- Able to maintain and refactor existing UI tests
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.