Senior Data Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Data Engineer with strong Python and Oracle skills to help us build and maintain our data infrastructure. The ideal candidate should have experience working with large and complex datasets, designing and implementing data pipelines, and developing ETL processes. They should also be comfortable working with multiple programming languages and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Design, develop and maintain ETL processes and data pipelines using Python and Oracle technologies
- Work closely with the data science team to identify and implement solutions to complex data-related problems
- Develop and maintain data models and schema designs for databases
- Optimize data storage and retrieval for performance and scalability
- Monitor and troubleshoot data pipelines to ensure data quality and integrity
- Collaborate with other teams to integrate data pipelines with other systems and applications
- Participate in code reviews and provide technical guidance to junior data engineers
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in data engineering, with at least 3 years of experience in Python and Oracle technologies
- Strong knowledge of SQL and experience working with large datasets and relational databases
- Experience working with cloud-based data platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Strong understanding of data modeling and database design principles
- Familiarity with data warehousing concepts and architectures
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.