Our customer is an American multinational corporation which operates a chain of membership-only big-box retail stores. We are looking for a Delivery Manager based in Bucharest to join us.
- Coordinate project delivery end-to-end, including modernisation of the tech stack to React.js-based framework (Gatsby), mobile-first responsive/adaptive
- Ensure project stakeholder communication, status updates
- Be a servant leader and ensure prompt issue resolution
- Provide status updates and be responsible for progress reporting
- Design and maintain development roadmap, project plan and documentation
- Streamline and optimize processes, interaction & communication flows, delivery
- Monitor and proactively resolve risks & issues
- Exploit opportunities and participate in project/account development activities
- 5+ years of experience in IT Project Management
- Experience in people management, performance management, and supervision.
- Willingness to work with the US-based client and ability to partially map the US schedule (8-12 PST)
- Ability to manage enterprise-grade solutions delivery with multiple teams in End-to-End mode
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and customer collaboration skills
- Customer-facing experience is a must; experience communicating with critical decision-makers
- Solid knowledge of Scrum and SAFe, and Agile delivery methodologies
- Ability to define ways of working, set the methodologies, and fine-tune processes
- Experience with progressive elaboration and on-the-go adjustments
- Stakeholder engagement, negotiation & conflict resolution and people management skills
- Documentation and configuration management skills
- Customer success management, sales & negotiation, business development experience
- System and business analysis skills or product ownership background
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps PMIS and experience with Azure Boards, Queries, PowerBI (optionally)
- Good understanding of Enterprise set-up, security requirements and compliance policies and procedures
- Excellent problem-solving, motivation and coaching skills
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Medical insurance
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Hybrid work mode
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.