Senior Scala Developer
Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company in highly scalable distributed solutions and CI/CD. Your task will be challenging but interesting: to develop a sophisticated end-to-end system and drive the adoption of modern methodologies like Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration in the team.
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients, and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, architects, and managers.
- Building software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
- Improving reliability, quality, and time-to-market
- Measurement and optimization of system performance
- Explore and evaluate new technologies and solutions to push our capabilities forward, getting ahead of our customers’ needs, getting people incentivized to transform, innovate and continually improve
- Experience with designing and developing globally distributed resilient applications
- Strong Scala knowledge
- Experience with DevOps tools, processes, and culture
- Experience with distributed systems
- Experience supporting mission-critical systems
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams
- 100% payroll scheme, benefits by law (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 12+ vacation days)
- Benefits above the law: Vacation premium 50%, 8 PTOs, 10 guaranteed public holidays per year;
- Major medical and Life insurance, Dental, and Vision plans for an employee and direct family members
- Medical Emergency Service EMME for employees in Guadalajara
- 5% savings fund, uncapped (matched by the company at the end of the year)
- Grocery cards/vouchers (Vales de Despensa)
- 30 days End of the Year Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects with a highly motivated and dedicated team all over the world
- Individual career development plan and support from the best experts
- Professional development opportunities (LinkedIn Learning, Cloud certification programs, access to corporate LMS integrated with other learning platforms)
- Well-equipped office in a business area of Guadalajara (quiet room, games room, air hockey, PS5, Nintendo Switch and Xbox Series X, pool table, ping pong, snacks, smoothies, and much more)
- Corporate social events (yoga, massages, sports tournaments, discussion panels, technical talks, lunch & learns)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to relocate to another country where the company's offices are present
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.