Talent Acquisition Specialist
Grid Dynamics, a Silicon Valley-based software engineering and services company focusing on next-generation e-commerce platforms and solutions is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Join our growing location in Guadalajara, Mexico, and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple technologies and build creative sourcing strategies and engagement to attract the best talent.
- Partner with key stakeholders and under their hiring needs, do resource planning, and act like a trusted advisor.
- Analyze the market trend in technology hiring and sharing the market intelligence with hiring managers.
- You will be involved through the interview process, including performing the necessary screening requirements through the offer phase.
- Involved in utilizes recruiting tools including networking through social media platforms, professional networks, job boards, internal database searches, etc.
- Coordinate with the HR team for the candidate's onboarding.
- Minimum 5 years of experience work experience as an IT Recruiter;
- Fluent English level with the ability to manage interviews and daily communications (B2 or higher)
- Good understanding of business & industry and well versed with technology hiring and local market.
- Good understanding of the latest market trend in technology recruiting & competitive landscape.
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking system
- Experience in corporate hiring across technology.
- Good at analyzing data develop and drive key metrics.
What we offer:
- 100% payroll scheme, benefits by law (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 12+ vacation days)
- Benefits above the law: Vacation premium 50%, 8 PTOs, 10 guaranteed public holidays per year;
- Major medical and Life insurance, Dental and Vision plan for an employee and direct family members
- Medical Emergency Service EMME for employees in Guadalajara
- 5% savings fund, uncapped (matched by the company in the end of the year)
- Grocery cards/vouchers (Vales de Despensa)
- 30 days End of the Year Bonus (Aguinaldo)
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects with a highly motivated and dedicated team all over the world
- Individual career development plan and support from the best experts
- Professional development opportunities (Linkedin Learning, Cloud certification programs, access to corporate LMS integrated with other learning platforms)
- Well-equipped office in a business area of Guadalajara (quiet room, games room, air hockey, PS5, Nintendo Switch and Xbox Series X, pool table, ping pong, snacks, smoothies, and much more)
- Corporate social events (yoga, massages, sport tournaments, discussion panels, technical talks, lunch & learns)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to relocate to another country where the company's offices are present.
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.