Our customer is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California. Our customer is one of the world's largest technology companies based in Silicon Valley with operations all over the world. On this project, we are working with bleeding-edge big data technologies to develop a high-performance data analytics platform, which handles petabytes of data. We are looking for an enthusiastic and technology-proficient SeniorBig Data Developer, who is eager to participate in design and implementation of a top-notch big data solution that will be deployed at a massive scale.
- Participate in the design and development of a big data analytics application
- Design, support and continuously enhance the project code base, continuous integration pipeline, etc.
- Write complex ETL processes and frameworks for analytics and data management
- Implement large-scale near real-time streaming data processing pipelines
- Work with a team of industry experts on cutting-edge big data technologies to develop solutions for deployment at massive scale
• Exceptional skills in Scala and Spark
• Hands on experience with data processing technologies, ETL processes and feature engineering
• A track record of developing scalable pipelines and delivering data promptly in a collaborative team environment
Will be a Plus:
• Experience in commonly used cloud services
• Expertise in columnar storage such as Parquet, Iceberg
• Knowledge in deep learning models
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.