QA Automation Engineer
- Work in the cross-functional team, delivering quality test automation
- Manual/exploratory testing is the pre-requisite for issues identification
- Support of the current framework.
- Analyze business/ functional/non-functional requirements
- Work close with DevOps, developers, and QA engineers
- Automate testing of services availability
- Work on testing frameworks and their integration with services
- Improve quality assurance processes, introduce best practices of QA to the customer
Min requirements to the candidate (must have).
• 1+ years of experience with software testing
• Java development skills
• Hands-on experience with Cloud (AWS preferable)
• Experience with backend testing
• Ability to analyze systems and test and create test scenarios using test-design techniques
Nice to have requirements to the candidate
• Experience with backend test automation (API, REST, GraphQL, AWS MQ or Kafka)
• Experience with relational and non-relational databases and SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, DynamoDB, AuroraDB etc)
• Experience with Spring, TestNG, Maven, Gradle
• Experience with AWS SDK
• Understanding of Serialization/Deserialization and OOP principles.
What we offer:
100% payroll scheme, benefits by law (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 12+ vacation days)
Benefits above the law: Vacation premium 50%, 8 PTOs, 10 guaranteed public holidays per year;
Major medical and Life insurance, Dental and Vision plan for an employee and direct family members
Medical Emergency Service EMME for employees in Guadalajara
5% savings fund, uncapped (matched by the company in the end of the year)
Grocery cards/vouchers (Vales de Despensa)
30 days End of the Year Bonus (Aguinaldo)
Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects with a highly motivated and dedicated team all over the world
Individual career development plan and support from the best experts
Professional development opportunities (Linkedin Learning, Cloud certification programs, access to corporate LMS integrated with other learning platforms)
Well-equipped office in a business area of Guadalajara (quiet room, games room, air hockey, PS5, Nintendo Switch and Xbox Series X, pool table, ping pong, snacks, smoothies, and much more)
Corporate social events (yoga, massages, sport tournaments, discussion panels, technical talks, lunch & learns)
Flexible working hours
Opportunity to relocate to another country where the company's offices are present.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.