Senior QA Automation Engineer (Java, UI)
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, enterprise solutions, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class QA engineers, developers, DevOps engineers and managers.
- Participate in design, development, delivery, and support test automation framework using Java
- Implement new tests and collect metrics about auto tests
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; etc.)
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the keys to success
- Collaborate with a team of QA engineers
- 4+ years of commercial experience with UI, API testing
- Commercial experience with Selenium (Java, Spring, Guice)
- Cloud experience: AWS or GCP.
- Confident knowledge of software QA methodology, processes and tools
- Good communication skills and at least intermediate technical speaking English
- Understanding of general OOP and Functional programming concepts
- Linux/Mac hands-on experience
- BDD understanding
- Jenkins or Bamboo as CI/CD tool
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.