Senior Java Engineer (REMOTE)
We are helping one of the largest retail companies in the US to solve challenging problems that affect the entire development organization and are seeking Java Engineers to join the team.
- Participate in the analysis, design, and development of high-performance business applications, from requirements analysis to production
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies)
- Design and development of interfaces to third-party systems and reporting warehouse as required by the end-to-end process
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Collaborate with a distributed team of developers, QA engineers, analysts
- 8+ years in Software Development
- Microservices frameworks, Spring Boot, Dependency Injection
- Cloud development experience (Azure preferred)
- Knowledge of Java platform (collections, concurrency, etc)
- Distributed system architecture
- Understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies in particular
- Ability to proactively identify and solve engineering problems
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive and Takes initiative
- Self Starter
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering, and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes, and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.