Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Grid Dynamics, a global software services company driving enterprise-level digital transformation solutions for Fortune 1000 corporations, is looking for an Senior DevOps Engineer with AWS.
- Build tools to provision EKS clusters on demand, maintain and manage the clusters
- Build tools to monitor and alert based on the health of the supported clusters
- Be responsible for the managed EKS clusters
- Interface with Data Platform team, Users teams and AWS support personnel to debug/fix issues.
- Experience managing applications/data engineering or data science workloads on AWS
- Experience in infrastructure templating tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, Pulumi
- Good understanding of Data Security on Cloud based applications
- Understanding of Networking concepts on Cloud, like VPCs, Route 53, Security Groups, NLB/ALB on AWS
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines for large scale application on AWS
- Background in redefining the applications into cloud native environments
- Experience in migrating & supporting the applications on Kubernetes
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming skills like Java, or Scala
- Good programming skills in Go, Unix & Python
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.