Backend Developer, Technical Lead for Exabeam (TDIR team)
Grid Dynamics is looking for 2 new teammates – a Senior Backend Developer and a Technical Lead for Exabeam to join the TDIR team in an outstaffing department of Grid Dynamics in Poland (office or remote).
Exabeam is the leader in user and entity behavior analytics. We deliver a complete Security Intelligence Platform that enables customers to easily collect all of their security-relevant data, to accurately detect complex threats, and to effectively respond to security incidents. We have built the best threat detection solution in the market to detect in real-time advanced attacks using Big Data, machine learning, and security expertise.
Kyiv is our 2nd largest engineering office, where you will work with dozens of other talented and like-minded people.
Our key technologies: Java, google cloud services (google Pub/Sub, Dataflow, BigQuery, Bigtable), MongoDB, Docker, Spark, Kafka, Zookeeper, Ansible, OpsGenie, Prometheus
Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Git, Atlassian, Office 365+gsuite, Okta
Exabeam is looking for a strong software engineer who is passionate about large-scale systems. The successful incumbent will be responsible for designing and implementing a brand-new data processing system to detect advanced security threats using the latest stream processing and machine learning techniques. This position provides an opportunity to define and work in various areas of the platform including data ingestion, data processing, algorithm design, machine learning, reporting, visualization, etc. as well as being able to contribute to all aspects of product definition and system architecture.
- Design and develop various platform components using the latest technologies and coding in Java
- Work closely with other engineers, Product Managers, and customer support team.
- Be responsible for end-to-end delivery of features and be ready to provide maintenance after launch
- Write clean, elegant code that solves complex problems
- Participate in design & code reviews
- Participate in OnCall rotation 10-18 Kyiv time on weekdays
- 5+ years of experience in Java
- Professional experience building scalable distributed systems and working with data processing systems (Akka, Kafka, Spark, Storm, others.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB and BigQuery is a plus)
- Knowledge of building complex systems with high performance, scalability and reliability requirements of large 24 x 7 systems
- Experience with AWS, GCP or other cloud providers
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.