Senior .NET Developer for Rovict
About the project:
Rovict offers support in the daily work processes in the school. In addition, Rovict also advises on issues related to scaling up and administrative cooperation.
The focus of your work will be to work with the product owner to set out the lines for the realization of the new software components and you will be involved in translating functional wishes into technical solutions, discussing and testing your ideas with the product owner, the software architect and your colleagues who carry out operational management.
- You have relevant work experience with C#, .net core 3.* and higher, Microsoft SQL and unit testing (e.g. XUnit)
- You are well informed about architecture, privacy and security issues
- Upper-Intermediate level of English language, both spoken and written
Will be a plus:
- You have a minimum of a higher professional education level
- It is an advantage if you have experience with Domain-Driven Design, Identity Management, Uml, behavioral testing (using Gherkin), and Docker
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
About us:Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.