Grid Dynamics is focused on solving the most critical eCommerce fulfilment and shipping problem. Our logistics solutions enable retailers and brands to compete on a level playing field at a national scale. By reducing cost and increasing speed, efficiency, flexibility, and predictability of cross-country fulfilment, we give retailers much needed capacity and shipping options.
Job Description :-
8+ years of application platform development experience as well as process designing and experience.
· 5+ years of hands-on experience leading large-scale real-time distributed systems using modern architectures and technologies.
· Experience in build public cloud-based SaaS application.
· Experience with GCP is a must, Azure is good to have.
· Proficiency with SQL, NoSQL and NewSQL databases.
· Proficiency in Java, Python, K8s, serverless platforms.
· Experience with Mulesoft / Apache Camel highly desirable.
· Experience with EDI, Retail Industry message exchange standards required.
· Experience with ERP, OMS, ECOM, TMS related to supply chain and logistics systems desirable.
· Expertise with file transfer (SFTP/AS2), messaging (Kafka/Pub-Sub), data transformation and validation technologies preferable.
· Knowledge of application resiliency, high availability, and disaster recovery mechanisms.
· Experience in software release lifecycle with modern distributed version control (e.g. git)
· Experience working in an Agile environment, including Extreme Programming practices like Iterative Development, Continuous Integration and Deployment and Test-Driven Development
· Great analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong influencer and strong communicator, both written and spoken
Min requirements to the candidate :-
Mulesoft Integrations exposure
• Define architectural standards and policies and establish and manage technical governance processes.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including external customers to help with an integrated supply chain network.
• Responsible to build an integration platform using industry standards.
• Adhere to all industry standards, procedures, and guidelines, including audits.
• Develop and evolve technology strategy, aligned to and prioritised by business objectives.
• Influence / coach solution architecture on modern evolutionary platform architecture principles and practices
• Communicate technical decisions to non-technical audiences and build consensus around them
• Own key relationships both up and downstream of the platform teams to ensure delivery.
• Evangelize business benefits and impact of the platform as well as the value of modern delivery and engineering practices.
• Design components and services with a strong focus on the -ilities - availability, scalability, reliability, upgradability, maintainability
Adhere to “best-in-class” engineering by ensuring that services and components are: well-defined, modular, secure, reliable, reusable, diagnosable, and actively monitored