Lead Mobile Developer
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of scalable eCommerce platform solutions. Our clients are some of the largest and fastest growing eCommerce organizations in the industry. Grid Dynamics is starting a new business unit that takes leadership in mobile application platform development for top eCommerce companies. We are looking for talented Lead Mobile Developer to join a world-class team to create cutting-edge technologies and platforms in eCommerce domain.
- 5+ years commercial development experience
- Experience acting as a Tech or a Team Lead, customer-facing role
- Strong experience with both Objective-C/Swift and Java/Kotlin mixed codebase
- Strong experience in modern iOS app architectures: MVP, MVVM, MVVM+C, Clean Architecture
- Become a single point of contact for the client on all technical matters
- Provide consultation and ad-hoc updates on technical solutions and mobile architecture
- Become technical authority for team's backlog
- Participate in the client program-level planning and reporting events (SAFe)
Would be a plus:
- Experience in e-commerce domain
- Experience with iOS project modularization approaches
- Experience with OAuth 2.0
- Experience with Apple Pay and PayPal integrations
- Experience with ARKit
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.