- CCoE for key architectural decisions and backlog prioritisation
- DevSecOps Pipelines for Infrastructure as Code
- Base VPC/network standards and HA/DR patterns
- GKE container management as the new microservices platform
- Authentication and authorization framework
- API security and platform integration
- Operational readiness through rigorous testing supported by an SRE model
- We will align with company existing agile methodology, terminology and backlog management tool
- DevOps Tools have been chosen (Jenkins, Github, etc.) and agreed with developers, some specific tools e.g. scanning may need to be selected and acquired.
- Focus is on native GCP services (GKE and no 3rd party or OSS platforms)
- GCP will be provisioned as code using Terraform
- Initial dev sandbox for October will have limited platform capabilities (enable development with MVP)
- Security testing & scanning tools will be decided during discovery
- Databases will be re-platformed to Cloud SQL
- Environment will be specified for up to 8 initial microservices (release plan finalised before end of Discovery)
- Design will include multi-zone, not multi-region
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.