Senior Technical Business Systems Analyst, Mobile Cloud Applications
We are actively seeking a Senior Technical Business Systems Analyst at one of our large retail clients in the Dallas area. This role will lead a ground-up cloud-native & mobile development application for this client's customer base. The ideal candidate will have technical expertise, excellent technical business & systems analysis experience, experience working with client-facing, agile (Scrum) product teams comprised of mostly offshore resources. Join our bright innovative team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture!
- Write detailed user stories & tasks from high level requirements from the Product Manager - these will be worked by mostly offshore engineering resources
- Communicate and collaborate closely with business stakeholders
- Suggest solutions and work with architects on software design
- Estimate efforts and be responsible for requirements management throughout the development lifecycle - both functional and non functional requirements
- Conduct acceptance testing of newly delivered functionality
- Collect feedback from stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in a Technical Business Systems Analyst role: requirements, communication, agile
- BSA in Mobile development - 2 years
- Working knowledge of REST (should be able to design an API)
- Understanding of Cloud Computing (any cloud provider is fine): data storage, pub/sub, Serverless, API management, auth
- Ability to read and reverse engineer code is a big plus
- Preferably past experience as a developer of AQE
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Retail industry
- Past experience as a Software Engineer or an Automation Quality Engineer
- AWS Serverless familiarity
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.)
- Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.