Senior Full Stack Developer (Node.js)
We are helping one of the largest retail companies in the US to solve challenging problems that affect the entire development organization and are seeking Node.js Engineers to join the team. We will develop several tracks for Retail Media.
When you join Grid Dynamics, you will be joining a bright engineering team that has open communication, empowerment, innovation, and a customer-centric culture.
- Participate in the design and development of our product from requirements analysis to production
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies)
- Contribute daily and help with code reviews
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Strong experience in Node.js software development
- Experience with microservices
- Experience with SQL - Big Query Preferred.
- Cloud knowledge (GCP Preferred)
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Professional development opportunities
- Working directly with the customer's internal team (engineers from the USA)
- Modern tech stack
- Atypical and interesting daily tasks
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time. At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.