Director, Advanced Analytics
Grid Dynamics (Ticker: GDYN) is looking for a Director of Advanced Analytics to lead an engagement with a major pharmaceutical company. A result-oriented thought-leader to drive disruptive innovation and capability building in the pharma and life sciences area. A trusted advisor and business partner to customers in the pharma industry, and consulting team leader who establishes commercial pharma capabilities, processes, and technology solutions.
Analytical Strategy: Provide direction to clients in pharma vertical on their Commercial Pharma strategy, required functional and analytical capabilities, process best practices, and relevant products and technologies that they can deploy to improve their operations and business efficiency.
Solution Design: Create functional roadmaps and define requirements for Commercial Pharma analytics teams in collaboration with the client stakeholders and Grid Dynamics experts.
Delivery: Lead multiple analytics and engineering teams that implement and deliver Commercial Pharma solutions, ensure that the right tools, technologies, and processes are in place.
- Extensive practical experience in commercial pharma operations and deep understanding of the commercial pharma domain, use cases, and best practices.
- Strong expertise in strategic capability planning, organization development, and establishing analytical and technology capabilities that support commercial pharma operations. Product-centric thinking and aptitude.
- Strong experience with commercial pharma data and data providers such as Veeva, EPIC, IQVIA, Flatiron health and others.
- Experience with life science domains beyond commercial pharma such as drug discovery, clinical trials and oncology is a big plus.
- Technical experience with machine learning methods is a plus.
- Experience in pre-sales collaboration, solution creation, and delivery in a consulting environment.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Medical insurance
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.