Programme Delivery Manager
We’re looking for a London-based candidate to join our global Delivery Management practice in a Programme Manager role. An entrepreneurial, self-motivated mindset and an appreciation of a start-up context are essential.
Our Programme Managers are seasoned project delivery professionals with wide experience across end-to-end eCommerce platform implementation projects. Not only are they responsible for the maintenance, growth and optimisation of their portfolio of accounts, but they can step in with their experience to solve problems, and coach and guide both delivery managers and client teams alike.
- Manage a team of Delivery Managers across separate projects and accounts
- Optimise Delivery Processes, team structure and staffing to maximise team efficiency
- Grow your accounts by identifying new opportunities, building relationships with stakeholders and effective delivery management
- Communicate the status of accounts to the client and within the organization: you will be responsible for the delivery success and financial performance of the accounts you manage
- Listen, learn and consult. This is a client-facing services role where you will interact directly and frequently with outside business and technical stakeholders
- Conduct client communications. Build credibility and trust. Promote transparency. Manage expectations
- Support delivery managers effectively by keeping things realistic with the client. Avoid slippage. Mitigate risk
- Raise red flags and facilitate dialogue that transforms “issues” into actionable plans
- Significant experience managing complex end-to-end client software projects as a supplier, with at least 10 team members, ideally implementing eCommerce systems or other high-availability web-based applications
- Experience as a Programme manager across multiple projects and accounts
- Ability to forge strong relationships with clients who see you as a trusted advisor
- Experience in hiring, managing and coaching project delivery managers and delivery teams
- Ability to manage the P&L of your accounts, a track record of ensuring the financial performance of programmes
- Knowledge and experience in e-commerce platform delivery
- Experience in managing third-party SAAS/PAAS software vendors
- Superlative interpersonal and communication skills, including polished presentation skills: you will regularly present project status to all levels in client organizations and internally, as well as broker challenging conversations with customers
- Expert in delivering using Agile software development methodology
- Experience taking over distressed projects/ programmes and turning them around
- Track record of advising and influencing customer decisions
Nice to Have:
- Specific delivery experience with MACH technologies (e.g. commerce tools) and/or SAP Commerce (Hybris)
- Experience working in programmes with multi-vendor delivery partners
- Experience working in pre-sales
- Fluency in German, Dutch, Swedish or French
- Agile Scrum master, SAFe Agile delivery experience and/or qualifications
- Experience working in a Continuous Delivery environment
- Experience working in the professional services arm of an enterprise software vendor or in a “services-oriented” development organization inside a large enterprise
We offer a competitive base salary based on experience, and benefits with bi-annual bonus eligibility.
You must be authorized to work in the UK on a full-time basis for any employer. We will not sponsor visas, nor will we hire consultants through sub-contractors that hold your visa.
Tacit Knowledge is a software solutions consultancy specializing in digital commerce, with roots in Silicon Valley. With offices in North America and Europe, we’re a community of diverse yet like-minded people who build software solutions for our clients. Working together, we solve tough problems for global brands and make technology a business enabler.
Tacit has over 200 staff across four offices - San Francisco, Mexico, Moldova and London where we have a rapidly growing team of 40. Our thriving central London office serves customers in Europe, North America and Asia such as G-Star, Beauty Pie, GrandVision, Razer, Beaverbrooks the Jewellers, Ford, FitFlop, GHD, Wilko and LVMH.
Since 2021 Tacit Knowledge has been part of Grid Dynamics, a global technology company that leverages the cloud, AI and Big Data to drive digital transformation for enterprise clients.
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.