IT Recruitment Sourcer
The Sourcer is responsible for working directly with the recruiting team and hiring managers to develop and create sourcing strategies to identify and solicit new, qualified prospects.
This position is for those who are attracted to the search on the Internet, and who like interesting and complex search in open sources. If you always find on the Internet what you were looking for, this position is for you!
- Proactive identification of candidates that match the desired skill set for a current or future job opening (Java Developer, UI, Big Data, etc.)
- Reaching out to possible candidates via social media, email, and/or phone calls
- Heavy sourcing, LinkedIn, GitHub, stack overflow, and any other avenues for finding talent
- Identify new channels for good candidates
- Gain a deep understanding of recruiting operations and the urgent needs of the hiring team
- Communicate directly with hiring managers, coordinators, interview teams, and candidates to optimize recruiting process on the basis of constructive feedback
- Encourage thoughtful approaches to sourcing new candidates
- Experience in recruiting or sourcing experience
- Strong organizational skills with experience meeting strict deadlines, in a self-directed environment
- Ability to present creative and well-researched ideas for new techniques and sourcing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- English - upper-intermediate level must have
- Ability to identify and source top talent
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work
Will be a plus:
- Experience in recruiting or sourcing experience, preferably in the technology field, with experience in field sales & marketing
- Excellent research/sourcing skills, including use of Boolean, LinkedIn, and alternative search techniques
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, or human resources preferred; or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to deliver results across a team environment, and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects and candidates
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.