Global HR Administrator (Intern)
Grid Dynamics is looking for an emerging star HR Specialist to join our expanding HR team. This is an exciting time to join our company as we continue our significant growth trend. If you are interested in HR systems development and HR digital transformation this vacancy will be a perfect fit for you.
- Work with global HR Systems (HCM, Recruitment, Performance, etc.) under mentorship of experienced colleagues
- Description of the system processes and creation of instructions, development of training materials on tools for employees
- Reporting and analytical presentations
- Close work with local HR Admins, HR Business Partners, Analytics teams
- 1+ years or less in the HR field (HR Admin, HR Analytics, etc.).
- Interested in HR technology field
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn
- Strong personal productivity skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in the English language
- Excel, PowerPoint advanced user
- Work in global HR function with many different locations
- Participation in challenging projects, an opportunity for professional development and growth
- Flexible working hours and a dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.