Site Reliability Engineer
Details on tech stack
Java, google cloud services (google Pub/Sub, Dataflow, BigQuery, Bigtable), MongoDB, Docker, Spark, Kafka, Zookeeper, Ansible, OpsGenie, Prometheus
Min requirements to the candidate
- Hands-on experience with DevOps practices and ability/readiness to code (Python, Golang, bash scripts).
- Experience building distributed systems with high performance, scalability, and reliability requirements.
- Understanding of design tradeoffs related to SLAs, resilience, high availability, disaster recovery, cost, etc.
- Experience in support/configuring Linux servers.
- Experience with cloud-native technologies and using cloud services (GCP, AWS)
- Experience in Docker deployments, and microservices deployments to Kubernetes.
- Configuration Management experience (Ansible)
- Good knowledge of scripting (Python, Bash)
- Experience with messaging system (PubSub, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Active MQ)
- Version Control Systems experience (Git preferred)
- Understanding of full lifecycle support (design, development, deployment, retirement)
- B.S. in Computer Science or related disciplineNice to have requirements to the candidate
- At least basic knowledge of Apache NiFi.
- Experience in common monitoring/metric software (DataDog, Prometheus)
- Hands-on in writing unit-tests
- Knowledge of CI/CD and experience with Jenkins Pipelines
- Experience with distributed data processing system and data pipeline
- Hands-on with databases.
- Experience in management of multiple 100+ nodes sized clusters (on-prem, SaaS)
- Experience in site reliability development
- Understanding of TCP/IP and load balancing
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.