Senior UX/UI Designer
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organisations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 2000 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
- Develop user journeys, mockups, prototypes, storyboards, and presentations to effectively communicate design ideas
- Translate complex workflows and system designs into elegant conceptual models.
- Participate and drive design reviews
- Work with a cross-functional team to strategize and build compelling user-centric visions, including organizing people and process for alignment
- Pitch and present concepts, proposals, and updates to executive stakeholders and translate complex concepts and interactions into simple, elegant, and coherent design
- Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- Expert with design tools to produce wireframes and high-fidelity mockups.
- Demonstrated experience in crafting usable digital interfaces.
- Experience in providing overall creative direction for larger projects.
- Experience partnering with UX Research to amplify research and design impact.
- Bachelor's degree in Design or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, Content Strategists and Product Managers throughout the design process; creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- Experience designing across multiple platforms.
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrates experiences crafting usable digital interfaces.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.