Grid Dynamics, a global software services company driving enterprise-level digital transformation solutions for Fortune 1000 corporations, is looking for an Accounting Manager.
- Oversee day-to day operation and smooth running of accounting function within the entity
- Supervise and review the work done by accounting staff
- Perform payments in e-banking system
- Interact with departments outside of finance to provide timely financial information,
and to help facilitate effective communication between administrative, HR staff, suppliers and consultants
- Provide support in preparation of weekly reports to management on consolidated cash balances, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable analysis.
- Prepare monthly international accounting package in line with US GAAP and corporate policy
- Support the quarterly audit reviews and year-end audit
- Work as integral part of accounting team on monthly closing, under tight deadlines
- Assist in various ongoing and ad-hoc projects or initiatives requested by management
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration, ACCA qualification is a plus
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the role of chief accountant or finance
- controller/accounting manager
- Public Audit experience is preferable
- Solid knowledge of Labor code and payroll taxes of the Republic of Armenia
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping principles (IFRS/US GAAP)
- Experience in e-banking systems
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Fluent in English and Russian languages
- Intermediate to advanced level in MS Office
- Good communication skills and positive attitude
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work required overtime during critical periods, such as month/quarter/year end reporting or special projects
- Ability and willingness to learn new accounting platforms
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with NetSuite ERP is a plus, but not a requirement
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge project
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.