Business Development Representative (Fully Remote)
At Grid Dynamics, our mission is to make disruptive technologies accessible. We bring deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to engage with our target accounts and book meetings for the sales team.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from targeted cold outbounding. This should include email, calls, and LinkedIn.
Ideal candidates will have knowledge and experience with IT concepts, sales processes, and working knowledge of CRM systems. If you are motivated and results-driven, we’d like to meet you.
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects with the goal of booking qualified meetings
- Writing and adapting email scripts, call scripts and outreach sequences
- Using social selling techniques to attract and source leads
- Updating and keeping detailed notes in our CRM
- Brainstorming and executing new strategies to attract our target market
- Working together with the team to establish and share prospecting techniques that work
- Helping to create updates and reports for presentation to management
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Bring fresh ideas that result in better sales performance and differentiate the company from competitors.
- Set up meetings or discovery calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Exceed sales targets for completed meetings
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-5 years in a quota carrying SDR or BDR or ISR sales role prospecting into enterprise and mid-market companies
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience with Salesforce
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills in US English
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Strong attention to detail
- Bonus: Understanding of the IT space and comfortable discussing high-level concepts like business transformation, data and analytics, artificial intelligence, application development, cloud computing
- Bonus: Experience with Fortune 1000 Enterprise market.
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects with a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.