HR Business Partner
- Close work with delivery and engineering managers (aka employee performance review and professional development, internal processes)
- Employee communication and HR consulting for the organization
- Work with the global team in the creation and maintenance of our most recent HR processes and policies, both globally as well as regionally as we update existing processes and launch new initiatives toward standardizing our people-centric focus
- Risk assessment and retention activities
- Support in organization and participation in internal events and trainings
- Cooperation with HR and Admin team
- 3+ years experience in the role of HR BP in IT companies
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with change in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Service and delivery approach
- Fluency in the English and Polish languages
- Positive attitude, personal maturity, readiness to deal with challenges
- Participation in challenging projects, an opportunity for professional development and growth
- Flexible work hours and a dynamic environment
- Friendly cooperative team and atmosphere
- Medical insurance and other benefits
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.