Senior Client Partner
As a Client Partner, your role is client champion, trusted advisor, and facilitator who drives client business results. To succeed in this role, you need to be laser-focused on your client's business, a self-starter with excellent time management skills, and able to manage your time and customers’ expectations while staying adaptable to customer-driven priorities.
- Build and maintain relationships at VP & C-level. Serve as a trusted adviser to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our services.
- Account management, leading and growing your allocated client accounts
- Accurately plan and forecast revenue growth to achieve sales targets.
- Engage with senior-level client contacts on a regular basis, delivering a continuous flow of business-building ideas, while securing relationship and performance feedback.
- Develop and drive growth & account plans, processes, and strategies that improve results for clients, while growing the account portfolio.
- Continually increase knowledge of the client’s business, challenges and opportunities
- Develop new business opportunities from existing accounts
- Represent your clients' needs and feedback to our internal teams
- Act as strategic adviser to customer and drive awareness of Collaborative service offerings and develop roadmaps
- Manage staffing changes on existing accounts and work with delivery to manage escalations
- Maintain key internal and external partnerships with Solution Architects, Delivery Management, Engineering Management and our alliance partners
- Provide guidance on strategic IT roadmaps
- Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years of Sales, channel, and business development experience.
- Successful track record (10+ years) of winning new logos within a professional services/ consulting/ technology services environment
- Strong understanding of the retail and CPG domain and technology landscape.
- Ability to speak to both tactical and strategic decision-makers
- Experience selling to the financial services vertical.
- Experience selling complex solutions to enterprise customers with a consistent track record of meeting and/or exceeding revenue targets.
- Highly accurate pipeline management and forecasting expertise.
- Ability to travel as necessary to customers, channel partners, and company meetings/events.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Medical insurance
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, please visit www.griddynamics.com. Follow us on Facebook,Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.