Our customer is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California.Responsibilities:
- Develop UI automated tests (functional, integration, regression)
- Analyze business/ functional/non-functional requirements
- Work close with devops, developers and QA engineers
- Automate testing of services availability
- Prepare data-sets for testing and work on TDM solutions
- Certificate Testing Environments
- Work on testing frameworks and its integration with services
- Improve quality assurance processes, introduce best practices of QA to the customer
- Ability to learn a new domain area, work with fragmented knowledge, ask good questions, report all findings and ideas
- 3+ years in automation testing
- Basic understanding of Java
- Decent English and soft skills, this particular team is distributed across multiple locations and timezones, communication skills are important here
- Willingness to do manual testing
- familiarity with key AWS services (EC2, S3, Lambda, EMR - would be great)
- familiarity with Kafka
What we offer:
Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
Corporate social events
Professional development opportunities
- About Us:
- Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
- To learn more about Grid Dynamics, please visit www.griddynamics.com. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.