UI Developer (React)
Our customer is the world's largest American retail chain sells supplying tools, construction products, and services with over 90 distribution centers throughout the United States to serve over 2,000 stores. As of 2020, this company is ranked in the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.
- Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
- Innovate and enhance on-site functionality
- Participate in agile development processes in SDLC, including: sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Solid experience with React
- Experience with public clouds, Python or Java, SQL ,Spring will be a plus
- Strong markup skills (good knowledge of HTML, CSS, CSS frameworks and pre-processors, understanding of adaptive/responsive concept)
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems
- Good communication skills and technical English
- Good problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.