Senior Director of Technology, BFSI
Grid Dynamics (Ticker: GDYN) is looking for a Senior Director of Technology BFSI, with a focus on Payments. A result-oriented thought leader to drive disruptive innovation and capability building in the Payments industry. A trusted advisor and business partner to customers in the industry, and consulting team leader who establishes digital capabilities, processes, and technology solutions.
- Strategy and Innovation: Create and bring to the market solutions in Payments
- Responsible for driving innovation through research and development activities on industry trends, defining Go-To-Market strategies, developing assets, solutions and partnerships
- Executive Consulting: Provide thought leadership to clients in Payments vertical on their digital strategy, as well as functional and analytical capabilities, process best practices, and relevant products and technologies to improve their operations and business efficiency and result
- Lead and drive consulting engagements, pre-sales, capability assessments, and discovery workshops with senior business stakeholders in the client organizations
- Delivery: Lead consulting and discovery engagement to success and bootstrap the delivery team for downstream programs and projects. Provide technical oversight for the key client engagement
- Experience in pre-sales collaboration, solution creation, and delivery in a consulting environment.
- 15+ years’ experience in consulting and/or financial services industry
- 5+ years experience in Payments
- Strong expertise in strategic capability planning, organization development, and establishing analytical and technology capabilities
- Strong understanding of the financial services domain and technology landscape, especially in Payments with focus on Digital transformation
- Product-centric thinking and aptitude
- Experience creating complex solutions for enterprise customers
- Experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Experience in creating Go to Market Strategy and value proposition
- Ability to travel as necessary to customers, channel partners, and company meetings/events
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Medical insurance
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, please visit www.griddynamics.com. Follow us on Facebook,Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.