Senior Java Developer
We seek a great Senior Java Engineer with strong technical expertise, who is interested in joining our growing project that is responsible for developing a highly scalable and distributed platform for one of the largest world-leading retailers.
As a key member of this team, you will be working in a collaboration with a team of worldwide recognized experts. This is an excellent opportunity to become a key contributor to the project while creating the next generation of network-centric distributed and scalable architectures.
You’ll be a part of a bright engineering team that has an open communication, empowerment, innovation, teamwork, and customer-centric culture.
We work with bleeding-edge technologies, including NoSQL databases such as Apache Cassandra, Docker, Java8, Big Data and Clouds, automated testing tools, built in-house Jagger performance measurement tool, Continuous Integration, and Delivery, etc.
- Participate in design and development of high-performance business application, from requirements analysis to production
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Collaborate with a distributed team of developers, QA engineers, analysts
- 3+ years in Software Development
- Education in Computer Science or similar theoretical knowledge in CS: algorithms and complexity estimation, data structures, operating systems, programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of Java platform (collections, concurrency, etc), Spring Boot, Microservices
- RDBMS experience (SQL, JDBC). Understanding of ORM frameworks internals is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Docker is a plus
- Understanding of distributed architectures and scalability principles
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix-based operating systems (bash/ssh/ps/grep etc.)
- Understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies in particular
- Hands-on experience with developer daily basis tools such as IDE’s, compilers, debuggers, profilers, version control systems, bug tracking systems, build systems (Gradle, Maven2, etc), code coverage and automated testing tools
- Experience with unit and integration testing (JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc.)
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to proactively identify and solve engineering problems
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written. Good written English is a must
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects in a team of experienced and motivated developers and QA engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Business trips to the USA
- Health insurance, benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.