Investor Relations Manager
Grid Dynamics is seeking IR Manager who can work with the CFO and executive team in articulating company’s vision to the investment community. Ideal candidate will have experience with investor relations experience with US listed company or related fields such as equity research. Position based out of San Ramon or Chicago.
- Develop and execute IR roadmaps and plans
- Identify potential institutional investors
- Lead in-person or virtual non-deal road shows with the investment community
- Responsible to develop and maintain IR related tools such as IR presentation, earnings call script, investor factsheet, and participate in the preparation of the quarterly and annual reports etc.
- Interact on a regular basis with sell-side research analysts
- Experience with investor relations or in related fields such as equity research and buy-side analyst role
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attributes of accuracy and attention to detail important
- Familiarity with investor relations platforms such as Bloomberg, Factset, Ipreo etc
- Prior experience in the investment banking, financial services, or financial technology a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- MBA and/or certifications such as CPA, CFA desirable
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Medical insurance
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.v