Grid Dynamics is a proven leader in mobile application platform development for top eCommerce companies. We are looking for talented Android Developer to join a world-class team to create cutting-edge technologies and platforms in e-commerce domain.
- Participate in the design and development of high-performance business applications, from requirements analysis to production
- Continually improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Strong experience with Android Development
- Experience in customizing UI or/and developing custom controls
- Good Java/Kotlin skills with knowledge of the Android SDK
- Strong experience with RXJava/Architecture Components/Android Jetpack
- Strong understanding of client-server development in a mobile environment
- General understanding of network protocols, experience with HTTP/RESTful APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good theoretical knowledge of algorithms/data structures/software architecture principles and practices
- Intermediate (or better) English skills
Will be a plus:
- References to shipped products in the Android Marketplace
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline setup and maintenance
- Competitive salary
- Work on a project with cutting-edge technologies, in a team of experienced and motivated developers and QA engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.