3D Interior Designer
A successful candidate should be detail-oriented, flexible, and a good team player. We expect an ideal candidate to be creative and artistic with a strong working knowledge of color, texture, and light as well as industry-standard software.
- Using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques to create graphics, visual effects, and animations.
- Collaborating with Engineers and other Lowe's staff and attending meetings to discuss ongoing projects.
- Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas.
- Creating storyboards to visualize scenes and create a realistic environment for new scenes and catalog models.
- Receiving feedback from Directors, Animators, Designers, and clients, and editing creations based on the comments received.
- Reviewing 3D arts and recommending improvements.
- Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards.
- Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project.
- Meeting with clients, Designers, and Directors to discuss and review projects and deadlines.
- A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
- Proven 3DS Max scripting or similar automation experience.
- Strong working knowledge of industry-standard software, such as 3ds Max/V-Ray/SketchUp/Maya.
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills.
- An eye for composition, realism, texture, color, and lighting.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative software and hardware.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.