Senior Scala Developer for Jaroop
Grid Dynamics is looking for a Senior Scala Engineer to join Jaroop team in Poland or remote
About the client:
Jaroop is a growing technology company with core competencies in custom product development and managed technology services. Jaroop works with partners of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 100 firms. Our company culture is fun, collaborative and flexible, encouraging and rewarding hard work, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Working collaboratively on a full-stack Agile development team in a fast-paced environment to deliver high-quality software on time
- Working with our internal product team to outline requirements, come up with creative solutions, and develop great software
- Leading a small team of developers
- Participating in the planning, development, testing, and deployment of client projects
- Writing well documented, functional, and secure code for Web applications
- Learning independently to advance individual and team knowledge
- At least 4 years of experience with Scala (Play Framework in particular).
- Alternative deep Java expertise and knowledge of Scala.
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Proven experience developing applications using modern Web frameworks
- Ability to lead a team of more junior developers
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- High level of concern for the quality of client deliverables and a high level of integrity
- Preference for test-driven-development (TDD) practices emphasizing well-written unit and integration tests specifying system behavior
- Experience with the Agile development methodology
- Knowledge of security best practices in Web software
Will be a plus:
- Experience with React framework
- Experience of working with Kubernetes, AWS, http4s, GraphQL or Sangria
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Dedicated HR / Client Manager
- Competitive salary, medical insurance, 20 working vacation days
- English classes / Grid University courses
- Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.